Traditional Foam Contoured Pillow
The Traditional Foam Contoured Pillow is carved from one piece of quality foam to support the neck and cradle the head. The contour of the pillow features one side slightly higher than the other to provide user options and ensure that personal support and comfort needs can be met. Covered in a removable cotton cover. Ideal for average frame adults who have a preference for side sleeping, but is also suitable for back-sleeping.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
The Tranquillow Traditional Foam Contoured Pillow is proudly made in Australia by Therapeutic Pillow Australia, an Australian-owned company, utilising the world-class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Tranquillow contoured neck pillow
The original therapeutic contoured neck pillow, carved from non-allergenic quality foams is available in two different densities. Specifically designed to support the neck and cradle the head. Tranquillow has been designed to encourage better position and posture during sleep by maintaining the spine's natural alignment.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods NumberTGA ListedPillow Dimensions (Children’s)Pillow Dimensions (Small)Pillow Dimensions (Standard)Pillow Dimensions (King)Inner Memory FoamInner Regular FoamPillow Cover Outer No.174455 Device: PillowYesLength: 43cm, Height: 8cm high side, 7cm low side. Witdth: 32cmLength: 56cm, Height: 11cm high side, 10cm low side. Witdth: 36.5cmLength: 59cm, Height: 13cm high side, 12cm low side. Witdth: 40cmLength: 59cm, Height: 15.5cm high side, 14cm low side. Witdth: 40cmVisco Elastic Memory FoamAll-new 100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam100% cotton
- Tranquillow's gentle contour features one side slightly higher than the opposite side, for individual support and comfort for either side or back sleeping, and its shape encourages better posture during sleep.
- Designed to help minimize neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both 'new' and 'old' injuries.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Aids breathing patterns - may help alleviate snoring! (as side sleeping is beneficial for enhancing clearer breathing by opening the airway).
- 'No bounce' non-moulded construction provides desired nestling effect for neck and head, ensures comfort.
The Tranquillow Traditional Foam Contoured Pillow comes in four sizes to ensure that the support needs of all individuals regardless of their size or sleeping position can be met.
- Children's: Available in a soft density foam. Suits children between the tender years of 3-7.
- Small: Available in a soft density foam. Suits older children, young teenagers, small framed adults and those who prefer a low pillow, and back sleepers.
- Standard: Available in a 'soft' density foam. Suits average framed persons, and side sleepers.
- King: Available in a firmer deluxe foam, the king size suits broad-framed side sleepers.
Inner: Do not immerse the Traditional Foam Contoured Pillow in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight. Cotton Cover: Wash in warm water using mild detergent. Line dry.