The Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow is regarded by health professionals as the perfect memory foam cervical neck support pillow. Adjustable to suit all physiques. The Complete Sleeprrr Original Pillow is a luxurious cervical neck support pillow featuring removable foam inserts, giving 12 different adjustment options so you can create the perfect pillow to suit your comfort needs.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number
Pillow Dimensions (Medium)
Country of Manufacture
No.174455 Device: Pillow
38 cm wide x 52 cm long x 14 cm & 12 cm high
100% Australian made open cell visco elastic memory foam
Open weave soft polyester
Features and Benefits
- Premium grade foam - Made in Australia
- Designed to encourage side sleeping
- Temperature-sensitive visco elastic Memory Foam 'feeling is believing!
- Visco Memory Foam responds to your body's warmth and actively molds and shapes to your head and neck giving ample spine support
- Encourages the natural alignment of your spine by providing evenly distributed support
- Super-soft cervical neck support pillow
- Cased in a 'breathable' open weave removable pillow cover
- Features 'higher' and 'lower' sides of the pillow as well as contour variance for maximum individual support and comfort for side or back sleeping
- Contoured design encourages side sleeping to enhance breathing and minimize snoring
- Scalloped under-edges allow the shoulder to slip snugly under the pillow for a close-knit fit when sleeping on your side
- Head and neck are properly cushioned and supported during sleep
- Designed to help alleviate and avoid neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness
- Memory Foam 'noodles' in core foam surface can be removed to make for an even softer feeling pillow
- Can assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns
- Recommended by chiropractors, physiotherapists, osteopaths, myotherapists, and naturopaths
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
The Complete Sleeprrr Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow Original and all of the Complete Sleeprrr Contour Pillows are all proudly made in Australia by Therapeutic Pillow Australia, an Australian-owned company, utilising the world-class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
The totally adjustable Memory Foam contoured pillow is designed to reduce snoring by encouraging side sleeping
The Complete Sleeprrr Adjustable Memory Foam pillow is designed in collaboration with healthcare professionals to provide the best neck support and spine available. Therapeutically contoured, the Complete Sleeprrr pillow has two easily removable and re-workable inserts that allow you to change the shape and height of the pillow to suit your comfort and postural needs.
Customisable memory foam pillow with an array of adjustment functions
Therapeutically designed: Two easily removable and re-workable inserts allow you to change the shape and height of the pillow to suit your comfort and postural needs.
Takes the risk out of your pillow being too high, too low, too hard or too soft. With 12 simple adjustment functions, the one-size pillow suits all!
Completely customisable softness to suit your body shape & preference
Users can dynamically change the surface density of the Complete Sleeper Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow to suit their own comfort needs. For an even softer feel, simply take out the Memory Foam 'noodles' positioned within the channels on the pillow's surface.
If you do remove some or all of them to enhance the initial softness, you can store them for possible later use after the natural softening of the pillow has occurred. Each channel can take up to three 'noodles' together, to re-plump support where it's needed most - under your neck!
Inner: Do not immerse the Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Cover: Normal wash and dry. (To avoid damage to the foam from constant removal of cover, leave cover permanently on the pillow once you have configured it to suit your comfort needs).