Tranquillow Pillow - Gently Contoured Comfort Pillow. Carved from one piece of quality foam. Tranquillow supports the neck and cradles the head.
The contour of the pillow features one side slightly higher than the other to provide user options and ensure that personal support and comfort needs can be met. Covered in removable cotton cover. Ideal for average frame adults who have a preference for side sleeping, but is also suitable for back-sleeping.
Proudly Australian Made & OwnedOur Tranquillow Pillows are all proudly made in Australia by an Australian owned company, utilising the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Tranquillow contoured neck pillowOur original therapeutic contoured neck pillow, carved from non-allergenic quality foams is available in two different densities. Specifically designed to support the neck and cradle the head. Tranquillow has been designed to encourage better position and posture during sleep by maintaining the spine's natural alignment.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number
Pillow Dimensions (Children’s)
Pillow Dimensions (Small)
Pillow Dimensions (Standard)
Pillow Dimensions (King)
Inner Memory Foam
Inner Regular Foam
Pillow Cover Outer
No.174455 Device: Pillow
Length: 43cm, Height: 8cm high side, 7cm low side. Witdth: 32cm
Length: 56cm, Height: 11cm high side, 10cm low side. Witdth: 36.5cm
Length: 59cm, Height: 13cm high side, 12cm low side. Witdth: 40cm
Length: 59cm, Height: 15.5cm high side, 14cm low side. Witdth: 40cm
Visco Elastic Memory Foam
All-new 100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam
- Tranquillow's gentle contour features one side slightly higher than the opposite side, for individual support and comfort for either side or back sleeping, and its shape encourages better posture during sleep.
- Designed to help minimize neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both 'new' and 'old' injuries.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Aids breathing patterns - may help alleviate snoring! (as side sleeping is beneficial for enhancing clearer breathing by opening the airway).
- 'No bounce' non-moulded construction provides desired nestling effect for neck and head, ensures comfort.
The Tranquillow comes in four sizes to ensure that the support needs of all individuals regardless of their size or sleeping position can be met.
- Children's: Available in a soft density foam. Suits children between the tender years of 3-7.
- Small: Available in a soft density foam. Suits older children, young teenagers, small framed adults and those who prefer a low pillow, and back sleepers.
- Standard: Available in a 'soft' density foam. Suits average framed persons, and side sleepers.
- King: Available in a firmer deluxe foam, the king size suits broad-framed side sleepers.
Foam Choices - Which pillow should i choose?The Tranquillow pillow comes in the choice of two different foams (depending on size). The soft version (white colour) is a medium density softer structure foam. It is the most popular version. The deluxe version of foam for king size (yellow in colour) is quite firm and will not suit those that like to mould into their pillow. It will however provide a very rigid and supportive sleep surface for those that like a rigid support. If unsure of which option we recommend the purchase of the soft version.
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Cotton Cover: Wash in warm water using mild detergent. Line dry.