The Heath Benefits of a Sit-Stand Desk
- Effective in maintaining body posture and spinal contours.
- Reduces the risk of various occupational injury.
- Reduces the incidence of neck & lower back.
- More calories are burned standing, therefore can reduce weight & blood sugars.
- Reduces excessive spinal disc pressure associated with prolonged sitting.
- Reduces drowsiness therefore increasing concentration & productivity.
- Improved wellbeing when combining a blend of standing & sitting.
- You can potentially live longer!
Don't take our word for it
“Didn’t want my kids destroying their posture as they grow up. I have peace of mind that I have made an intelligent decision on their behalf. Standing desk and a proper computer chair is what they need.“
“Had back surgery last year, so sitting was no longer an option, at least for any extended period. The standing desk option has been a revelation and has allowed me to continue working.“
“Due to social pressures in the workforce, I reluctantly bought standing desks for my staff. After witnessing the benefits of standing desks, I realised I probably should’ve purchased them sooner as my staff are happier and more productive.”