Deepdene Chiropractic Clinic
Michael studied Chiropractic at RMIT in Melbourne and upon graduation in 1996 began practicing full-time as a Chiropractor in the inner eastern suburb of Deepdene. In 2000, he furthered his education, completing postgraduate studies in Sports Chiropractic. This has enabled him to deal with a broader range of injuries. He has built a successful practice providing quality care for his patients and continues to consult part-time in Deepdene.
As a community Chiropractor wanting to assist individuals suffering from injuries associated with the usage of poor furniture, Michael pursued further studies involving Ergonomics. His studies specifically focused on how furniture can be better designed to suit the human body. This specialist area of knowledge has been much sought after by the community at large. Michael is the founder of FURNITURE FOR BACKS, a nationally based online company that retails mattresses and computer chairs. The products prescribed and advice recommended over the years have successfully assisted many Australians.
- Dr Michael Crane provides treatment for you on your first visit. Some providers don't.
- Dr Michael Crane is successful in providing relief quickly for most people.
- The treatment times are longer than other providers. You are not rushed.
- He treats one person at a time in a private room.
- Treatment not only involves chiropractic techniques, but massage & rehabilitation.
- Visits required to help you are generally less in number, saving you time & money.
- He is always on time. It is rare that you would wait more than 5 minutes, if at all.
- He treats his patients with the utmost of respect.
Dr. Crane has post graduate qualifications in Sports Injury Management.
- He is privileged to have provided care to many elite athletes ranging from the AFL, Boxing, Triathlon, Track & Field, Soccer & Cricket.
- A medical referral is not required to receive the benefits of chiropractic care.
- For patients with private health insurance (extras cover), the clinic is able to electronically bill your fund directly at the time of visit for the rebate portion of the fee.
- If x-rays are required, they are bulk billed if you have a Medicare card.
- Dr Crane provides care for those with work related injuries (Work cover), transport accident injuries (TAC), veteran affairs (DVA) & Comcare claims.
- Dr Crane is registered with the Allied Health Medicare scheme that allows 5 Medicare funded visits per calendar year for those with a referral from their medical practitioner.
Conditions that are typically treated with success include:
- TMJ problems (jaw)
- Flat feet
- Leg length discrepancy
- Postural problems like scoliosis, rounded shoulders
- Neck & Back pain
- Sciatica into leg Step
- Disc injuries
- Shoulder - frozen shoulder, rotator cuff.
- Elbow - tennis or golfers elbow
- Wrist/hand - carpal tunnel
- Hip - bursitis K
- nee - patella-tracking syndrome
- Ankle/foot - sprain, flat feet, plantar fasciitis
Dr. Michael Crane
Deepdene Chiropractic Clinic
Level 1/58 Whitehorse Rd
Deepdene, Vic, 3103
Phone: (03) 9817 1800
Mobile: 0417 546 339